Saturday 15 June 2019

MY LAST BLOG ENTRY

The last entry!!😕
It is hard to think that I'll never post any other entry in this blog. I still remember the day that I created this blog. I thought that it was going to be very boring but it hasn't been like this at all! Posting entries in this blog has helped me a lot for organizing myself and for learning the grammar while I was writing the posts. I still remember the notebook we used to do before creating ours blogs. It was called ''portfolio''.
For me, personally, these 4 years have been a very rewarding experience, not only with respect to the learnt knowledges, but as well in respect of personal development and growth.
Now, I think that I’m quite mature and that I’ve some personal opinions and I think that this is much more important than all the subjects learnt!
I’ve met many reliable and sympathetic mates and teachers that have provided me lots of learnings and enriching experiences that have made me a better person that will stay in my mind and hearth for the rest of my life! Thankyou all!



2 comments:

  1. LOVED YOUR GIF!
    SO SAD TO SAY GOODBYE!
    IT WAS GREAT TO TEACH YOU ALL, DESPITE THE NOISY MOMENTS! ;)

    ReplyDelete