Saturday 15 June 2019

MY LAST SELF-ASSESSMENT (3rd Term)

What can I do that I couldn't do before?
What did I like most?
What did I do well?
What am I confused about?
What did I do in English outside the class?
What do I need to improve?
What did I learn about culture?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, in this term, I think that in general, I've worked. 
Now, I can speak faster and more fluently. I've learnt how to use the reported speech and the futures forms too. 
The thing I've liked the most has been making the speech about those 4 years in this High School. I think that this is a very interesting way not only for improving your oral skills but also for remember things and experiences about this period that you didn't remember before doing it. I've enjoyed a lot Cristina's classes in general because, apart for teaching us the normal English subject contents, she usually shows us music or things about the English culture and I believe that this is so interesting ang gripping.
In my opinion, my English exams weren't the best I can do them, so in the next year I will study more, and I also must do them faster. The faster, the better!
Apart from the high school English classes, I´ve watched some films in English to familiarize myself with the lenguage and listened to American and British music.

This blog has been a completely new experience, at first it seemed boring to have to write and update the blog continuously, but every time I wrote a new entry I liked more, now I feel so sad when I think that all this is over... 


BLOG'S ENTRIES DONE IN THIS TERM (click on them for browse each entry!):

P.E. Healthy Diet Project

READING BOOK VOCABULARY (2nd part)

REPORTED SPEECH

MY HIGH CHOOL PERIOD Project

STOP MOTION Project

THE FUTURE

UNIT 7 - VOCABULARY

PHRASAL VERBS

FUTURE EXPRESSIONS

SONGS that we've worked with along the course

Important TABLE




1 comment: